How do you get new employees incorporated into your company culture? How do you make sure your current employees fully adapt a new corporate strategy? UP Events can help you with this, by creating your own tailor-made Onboarding Game. Don’t believe our word for it, check out this client case by DURA VERMEER.
The playing field of the game depends on your input. It is perfect for the office. But you can also think of your own GPS game in a city center. Let your creativity run free, and we’ll make you a game that is unforgettable!
Active & Interactive
Using an Onboarding Game for employee introductions is becoming more and more popular. New employees don’t have to sit through a meeting anymore, staring at a screen. With your own Onboarding Game, you can make your employees enthusiastic about your company in an active and interactive way. Your message will impact much better!
What is Possible Among Other Things
- At your own business location, at multiple locations or outside
- GPS route with QR codes
- Open and multiple choice questions
- Game elements with photo & video
- Integration of vision, core values, corporate culture, products, informal aspects and fun insights
- Active & interactive
- With after answer clues to get the correct message accross
What Do You Get from UP Events
- Consultancy & project management
- Your own game app account for input and results
- Personnel training
- Assistance with the first game
- Game app starter package
- making the script
- deliver content
- making the tour/game
- testing and feedback
- launch the tour/game
Clear & Impactful
All questions and assignments in the Onboarding Game can be tailor-made. Your vision, core values, company culture, products, and the informal aspects of an organization are processed in the game through questions, videos, and photos. The participants scan QR codes with a tablet and discover the entire company at the same time, literally and figuratively speaking. They have fun, possibly compete with each other and come to valuable insights.
It can be set up in many different ways. Possible issues that can be addressed are:
- What do you want new employees to know about the company and its products?
- Have your current employees understand and adapt a new company strategy
- Inform employees about the history of the company
- Which core values do you want to convey?
- Choose an innovative way to introduce colleagues to each other
- Let your new employees explore the environment of the office; where is the nearest supermarket, bus stop, or coffee corner?
Creation of an Onboarding Game
At UP Events we like to keep lines short and create a simple process. Based on your information and objectives, we will get to work with all of the questions and layout. We will record footage at your office and process them in the onboarding game. You can also get access to the system so you can make changes if necessary. You can keep track of the results online.
Then of course you would like to know the price of an onboarding game. And that off course depends entirely on your wishes. We can go for simple & basic or complex & high end. We are happy to discuss all options with you. Please request a quote with us. And we will contact you as fast as we can.
Price Onboarding Game
The costs are made up of fixed start-up costs plus a price per participant.