Custom GPS Game
A challenging game with a personal touch. During the Custom GPS Game of UP Events we create an interactive game that is put together with your own content. This gives the game a personal touch so that the participants enter into battle with even more fun and enthusiasm.
The questions and assignments in the game are tailor-made. We use special elements to get participants connected with each other and the environment in a playful way. We integrate the vision, core values, corporate culture, products, and informing aspects of an organization, but certainly do not forget the fun content. Think of fun facts, and playful photo assignments, the possibilities are very diverse. The participants have fun in this way and come to beautiful insights.
This Program Includes
- Open and multiple-choice questions
- Open questions, where participants can give their vision on an issue
- Questions where the teams have to enter a photo or video as an answer
- Questions about a photo or video that appears on the tablet
- After answer clues: after correctly answered questions you receive extra information (for example letters, after gaining a specific number of letters, you can probably guess the final word or sentence that can be tailored)
- Which UP Events colleague do we see depicted in his childhood in the photo above?
- How many nationalities are active at UP Events?
- Take a photo in which you creatively portray the core values of UP Events
If you answer this question correctly, you will receive a letter for the final word.
- Form a sentence with 6 words that all start with the U of UP Events
- You have reached the endpoint, try to guess the end word with the letters you have collected when answering the questions correctly
HINT: Don’t be wrong!
- You are now on the “Magere Brug” in Amsterdam. Where does this name originate? (multiple choice)
UP Events ensures that the quality of the questions is guaranteed by balancing the Custom GPS Game Amsterdam with your own assignments and questions.
- making the script
- deliver content
- making the tour/game
- testing and feedback
- launch the tour/game
This is How It Works
The Custom GPS Game is an activity where teams of 4-7 people compete against each other. Armed with a tablet, the teams will answer various questions and assignments, solve riddles and find clues to be the winner of the game. The teams move through the designated areas, activate questions by walking over the indicated GPS points, and try to score as many points as possible. The playing field of the game depends on your wishes. It can be in the city center, a park in close proximity, or business premises with or without surrounding space. The playing time and number of participants can be fully customized to your wishes.
During the making of the game, we use a collaboration function. With this function, we can give you access to the back end of the Game. You can use it to create questions and implement them in the game yourself. In this way, we shorten the process by not endlessly exchanging e-mails, attaching Word documents, and so on.
If you want, you can follow the results (answers, photos and videos) during the custom gps game amsterdam. WIth this you can easily find them in an online overview afterwards. This is ideal for discussing the game afterwards, providing insight into scores or viewing the photos.