Custom Game Indoor
A Custom Game Indoor is a custom-made game that you can play inside an office, company building, or school. With your own Custom Game from UP Events, we create an interactive game. This is put together with your input. This gives the game a personal touch, making the participants compete with each other with even more fun and enthusiasm.
The Custom Game Indoor is an activity in which teams of 5-8 people compete against each other. Teams answer various questions and assignments using a tablet or smartphone. They also solve riddles and find clues to win.
In the game, they activate different questions by scanning QR codes. These can be placed anywhere. This is how they try to score as many points as possible. The playing field depends on the environment and your own choice. You can play the game several times and it is often done on your own premises. But of course, you can also choose another location. The time and number of participants can be customised.
Keywords: tailor-made, fun, serious gaming, involvement, company core values, team building!
This Program Includes
- Open and multiple-choice questions
- Open questions, where participants can give their vision of an issue
- Questions where they must enter a photo or video as an answer
- Questions about a photo or video that appears on the screen
- After answer clues: for correctly answered questions you will receive information (for example letters, where you have to guess a final word or sentence at the finish)
- Which UP Events colleague do we see depicted in his childhood in the photo above?
- How many nationalities are active at UP Events?
- Take a photo in which you creatively portray the core values of UP Events
If you answer this question correctly, you will receive a letter before the final word!
- Form a sentence with 6 words that all start with the U of UP Events
- You have reached the end point, try to guess the end word with the letters you have collected when answering the questions correctly!
HINT: Don’t be wrong!
- You are now on the “Magere Brug” in Amsterdam. Where does this name originate? (multiple choice)
UP Events ensures that the quality of the questions of your custom game indoor is guaranteed by balancing everything out with your own assignments and questions.
- making the script
- deliver content
- making the tour/game
- testing and feedback
- launch the tour/game
During the making of the custom game indoors we use a collaboration function. With this, we can give you access to the back end of the activity. This way you can directly create questions and implement them in the game. This will shorten the process by not endlessly exchanging e-mails, attaching Word documents, and so on.
If you want, you can follow the results (answers, photos, and videos) during the custom game indoor and easily find them later in an online overview. This is ideal for discussing the game afterward, providing insight into the scores, or viewing the photos.
Price Custom Game Indoor
The costs are made up of fixed start-up costs plus a price per participant.