UP Events measures COVID-19
UP Events measures Coronavirus (COVID-19)
UP Events and UP West are open! The rules of conduct, contact and hygiene, described in the UP Events COVID-19 Protocol, apply to this. These rules have been drawn up in accordance with the guidelines of the Government of The Netherlands and RIVM, and according to the advice of HISWA/Recron, NOC*NSF and the Municipality of Amsterdam. If you have any questions about this, please send an email to email@example.com or call us on +31 (0) 20-463 5850 .
Take care of each other
The only way is UP
COVID-19 Protocol UP Events
- These rules are displayed at the entrance of UP Events and are repeated inside.
- All rules can be read on upevents.nl with a direct link to them from the homepage.
- For everybody the basic rules as expressed by the Government of The Netherlands:
- wash your hands as often as possible
- cough and sneeze in your elbow
- use paper tissues
- do not shake hands
- keep a 1.5 meter distance to others at all times (two arm lengths), this does not apply to children of 12 years and under
- stay home if you have symptoms of a cold, a runny nose, sneezing, soar throat, coughing, or a body temperature of 38 degrees celsius or more
- stay home if you have any persons in your household with cold flu symptoms, a fever of 38 degrees celsius, or troubles of breath
- UP Events works by appointment only, so that contacts with guests can be dosed and spread over the day. UP Events works with time slots for all activities.
- As of August 10, 2020, we are obliged to ask visitors to register for a possible source and contact investigation by the GGD in the event of an infection. We ask for the name and contact details of all our guests. These data are used exclusively and for source and contact research. If guests do not wish to provide contact details, they can not be refused entry however. The recorded data will be stored by us for the time being for 14 days.
- UP Events communicates in advance with the guest (or group contact person) about the measures at the company, in which all health rules are discussed.
- UP Events provides guests with mandatory routing and walking directions, such as at the entrance and the main facilities. In the routing at UP Events, crossing traffic is prevented as much as possible, this is indicated in the walking routes with a distance of 1.5 meters to each other and where possible one-way traffic.
- UP Events ensures that everyone can keep a distance of 1.5 meters and that seating areas are set up at 1.5 meters. With the exception of children of the age 12 and under.
- UP Events controls the maximum number of guests that may be at the location at the same time, geared to compliance with the 1.5 meter distance. Based on the 1.5 meter guidelines, we also determine the maximum number of people allowed per room / space. Based on the maximum number of people per space, we make adjustments in the number of tables and chairs and the spread within the space. With the exception of children of the age 12 and under.
- UP Events ensures maximum hygiene, soap & disinfectants and reminds guests of the importance of washing hands. The sanitary facilities are cleaned more often and with additional hygiene measures in accordance with the hygiene guidelines of the RIVM. UP Events places hand cleanser at various places on the site. After each group, the used rooms are cleaned.
- Disinfectant hand sanitizer is available before entering a room and / or starting an activity for guests and employees. Before an activity, the materials (especially the hand contact points) are cleaned and disinfected. After the activity, these materials are cleaned again.
- All activities are arranged in such a way that the 1.5 meters can be guaranteed for participants, with the exception of activities for children in the age group up to 18 years old and sports activities.
- Instructions take place in a sufficiently large space to be able to keep a distance of 1.5 meters (preferably outside). If there is a need to wait for an activity, the instructor, in collaboration with the group, carries a distance of 1.5 meters between persons. With the exception of children of the age 12 and under.
- Payment is mostly upfront or done digitally.
- Assistance adheres to (professional) guidelines as drawn up by the relevant relevant organization (eg Red Cross, Orange Cross, NIBHV).
- UP Events instructs employees to address guests in case of violation of the rules. Employees ensure compliance with and enforcement of this protocol.
- Always keep 1.5 meters away, with the exception of children up to and including 18 years old.
- Read the measures of UP Events in advance.
- Always follow the directions by the staff.
- The 1.5-meter measure does not apply to children up to and including the age of 12, which means that all activities of UP Events (of course according to the measures of the RIVM) can be provided for this group.
- Children are not allowed to run around the grounds of UP Events.
UP Events employees:
- Employees who belong to the risk group and pregnant employees, always work from home.
- Employees keep 1.5 meters away.
- Employees do not shake hands.
- Employees cough and sneeze in the elbow and use tissue paper.
- Employees wash their hands as often as possible, according to the instructions. At least before eating, after visiting the toilet, after traveling by public transport, after cleaning.
- Employees do not share their work supplies with others or disinfect them if needed.
- Employees keep things, equipment and tools clean. Preferably disinfected.
- Employees stay at home if they have any of the following complaints: colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, increase (up to 38 ° C). Employees stay at home if someone in their household has a fever (from 38 ° C) and / or shortness of breath.
Online Team Building Game ”Project Arrow”
Populair in our Corona proof activities is the new hilarious online team building game “Project Arrow” developped by UP Events. This game focuses on connecting with your team and working well together from a distance. Ideal to play in times of digital communication, for both individuals and companies. Born out of love for team building activities, in a time when we are apart from our friends, family and colleagues. With this game you can motivate your colleagues, keep the energy up in your team and bring people closer together!
Duration: 75 minutes
10 – 5000 persons: € 19.95 pp excl. 21% VAT