Corona proof activities
Corona proof activities and Corona proof outings are currently very popular. In this, for everyone, strange time we often miss being together. Doing things together, going out together, taking a break. The most simple things, which we have always considered to be very normal, are currently and hopefully temporarily, not so normal. Like doing things together with colleagues, your family members and your friends.
In order to be able to continue doing fun things in this time, we have made our outings corona proof. We have developed a number of new outings and have made our activities corona proof as well. You can play the online team building games from home, behind your own computer, completely safe. The sportive outings and activities at our location all meet the RIVM guidelines.
The best Corona proof outings
Especially in the winter months it is difficult to visit each other. That is why we have developed a number of Corona proof outings that you can play from your own home. We call these our online team building games. We have emphasized interaction with each other. Precisely because that is often so missed today. That is why we think it is important that the players must work together to complete assignments. We have created different themes. This way you can always book a second or third online team building game.
Fun and safe outings
Many people are now looking for a fun outing that is also safe. The safest thing is of course an outing that you do from home. You are not physically at the same location. But is that really an outing? That is the question that only you can answer for yourself. We have adapted all our activities so that you can play them safely as corona proof activities. It is always important to us, when adjusting some activities, that they remain fun. Many activities have had minimal modifications such as bubble football, archery or laser tag. So contact us when you are looking for a corona proof event, company outing or team outing.
It is at this time of Covid-19 that we are looking for extra connection with others. Many people have been at home for weeks or months with little or no interaction with other people. Your friends, family and colleagues, we think few people could have imagined how much you would like to do something fun with them again. Society is slowly opening up again, but for how long? Will it all be okay? Fortunately, there are many options in the form of corona proof activities. Connection is key in many of our outings. Our online team building game: Project Arrow is a great example of this. If you are more looking for doing something outdoors, want to exercise a bit, our custom Survivor is the ideal as a corona proof outing.
corona proof activities at our location
Coronavirus measures UPdates
In addition to the general CORVID-19 guidelines, you can read more about our measures in the UP Events COVID-19 Protocol.
What can you expect at UP Events and when?
Current Corona measures until November 10:
- Trade fairs, conferences, meetings, education and training are allowed to take place. (max. 30 people)
- With more people? Then one of our online team building games is a good alternative. (from 18 years)
- Children’s parties and other children’s activities for children up to the age of 18 can take place.
- In all cases, advance reservation is required.
- Until further notice, we cannot facilitate other activities than the above and it is not possible to order food and / or drinks.
- Here you can read all the measures we are taking against Covid-19.
Corona messures from 1 July
All general guidelines of the RIVM will remain in place. However, we can facilitate large groups again. The showers and changing rooms are also open again.
Corona messures from June 1, 2020
UP has a large area where everyone can easily reserve their own space and keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other. During this period we only work by reservation only.
- Our terraces are open according to RIVM guidelines, please make a booking
- One of the UP employees will assign you a spot at the beach club or in one of the gardens
- You can come by just to have a drink, to eat, to do an activity or a combination of these
- Our activities are open and can be booked in advance or at the door (depending on availability)
- Toilet facilities are open
- We also need your help to ensure that everthing smoothly according to guidelines. Therefore always keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other. This does not apply to people from 1 household.
In addition to the outdoor area, UP also has indoor facilities.
- A maximum of 30 people may be here at the same time, observing the 1.5 meter rule
- Reservation for an indoor facility is necessary
- Each room has its own toilet facilities
- Each room has its own beverage facilities.
- From July 1, 2020, see plus above
what others think of our corona proof activities
Corona proof city games
A city game as a corona proof outing? Yes, we have also made our city games corona proof. Playing a city game in the city is not really useful at this time. After all, you are not only dealing with your own group, but also with, often the case, many other people in the city. This will quickly get you within 1.5 meter distance of each other, that must be kept. We want to prevent this as much as possible in this time of Covid-19.
That is why we have mapped out our city games as corona proof activities in less crowded areas. A good example of this is the Gardens of West. You can park for free at our location and start playing the game immediately. Our instructor does the explanation at 1.5 meter and within 10 minutes you are in the middle of the game. Outside in nature with few other people around you. Highly recommended!