Are you the person within your group of friends or sports club who is always organizing everything? Do you like to organize an event down to the last detail?
We are looking for you! A challenging position where no two days are the same. You will be the driving force behind corporate and private events.
Who we are
UP Events is an accessible company. We want to connect people in an inspiring environment where cheerfulness, experience, and fun are paramount. We are open, pragmatic, approachable and a touch contrary. People quickly feel at home and want to come back for more afterwards.
Our core values, what we stand for, that’s who we are
- take care of each other (happy employees and happy clients)
- enjoy life & work (positive & fun)
- be better, every day (quality/ambitious)
- do the right thing (moral compass)
- be different (unique/unexpected)
What will you do
- Rotate during events on the floor
- You will be in close contact with the client and event managers
- You build a network and maintain customer contact from start to finish
- Drawing up and sending out offers
- All preparations for an event
- You have an enthusiastic and active attitude
- You think in terms of solutions and possibilities
- You are eager to learn and do not allow yourself to be easily defeated
- You can work independently and in a team
- You are spontaneous, open and like a joke…. Life is a party!
What we offer
- Internship remuneration of €400 gross based on a 40-hour workweek
- Monthly drinks/activities with the whole company
- A young and enthusiastic team
- Growth opportunities
Want to have some fun with friends or family at UP? Let’s go
Are you interested and would you like to be considered for this internship at UP Events? Then don’t hesitate and send your cover letter and CV. Please note: state in the subject which internship position you are interested in! And state clearly in your letter when your internship starts and how long it will last.
MBO Facility Manager
Do you like making people happy, but prefer a role in the background? Do you enjoy helping colleagues and get your energy from that? From improving
logistics, to optimising cleaning and stocking
everything to do with events. Together we will take care of it
Do you have what it takes to stand in front of a group of more than a hundred people? Do you want to learn how to prepare and execute events on a daily basis and ultimately become the best event manager in the Netherlands? Then we are looking for you for our vacancy HBO event manager!
MBO Allround Hospitality
Are you looking for a dynamic work environment with plenty of room for personal development? Are you a team player who does everything to make the guests happy? Would you like to learn the tricks of the trade in both the kitchen and the service? Then the internship for MBO All-round Hospitality at UP Events is the perfect place for you!