Are you looking for a dynamic work environment with plenty of room for personal development? Are you a team player who does everything to make the guests happy? Would you like to learn the tricks of the trade in both the kitchen and the service? Then the traineeship for MBO Allround Hospitality at UP Events is the perfect learning opportunity for you!
Who we are
UP Events is an accessible company. We want to connect people in an inspiring environment where cheerfulness, experience and fun are paramount. We are open, pragmatic, approachable and a touch contrary. People quickly feel at home and want to come back for more afterwards.
Our core values, what we stand for, that’s who we are
- take care of each other (happy employees and happy clients)
- enjoy life & work (positive & fun)
- be better, every day (quality/ambitious)
- do the right thing (moral compass)
- be different (unique/unexpected)
What will you do
- Managing the ordering and storage process of F&B
- Scheduling work and staff for the kitchen department
- Keeping up with weekly cleaning tasks
- Running out of food and drinks
- Working according to the hygiene code/HACCP
- You are open and hospitable
- Flexibility is in your DNA
- You strive to get better every day
- You like to take initiative
- You are always willing to go the extra mile
What we offer
- Internship remuneration of €400 gross based on a 40-hour workweek
- Monthly drinks/activities with the whole company
- A young and enthusiastic team
- Growth opportunities
Want to have some fun with friends or family at UP? Let’s go
Are you interested and would you like to be considered for this internship at UP Events? Then don’t hesitate and send your cover letter and CV. Please note: state in the subject which internship position you are interested in! And state clearly in your letter when your internship starts and for how long.
MBO Facility Manager
Do you like making people happy, but prefer a role in the background?
Do you enjoy helping colleagues and get your energy from that? From improving
logistics, to optimising cleaning and stocking
everything to do with events. Together, we’ll take care of it.
Do you have what it takes to stand in front of a group of more than a hundred people?
Do you want to learn how to prepare and execute events on a daily basis and ultimately become the best event manager in the Netherlands? Then we are looking for you for our vacancy HBO event manager!
HBO Sales & Event Producer
Are you the person within your group of friends or sports club who is always organising everything? Do you like to organise an event down to the last detail?
we are looking for you! A challenging position where no two days are the same. You will be the driving force behind
corporate and private events