MBO Facility manager. Do you like making people happy, but prefer a role in the background? Do you like helping colleagues and get your energy from that? From improving
logistics, to optimising cleaning and stocking everything to do with events. Together we’ll take care of it.
Who we are
UP Events is an accessible company. We want to connect people in an inspiring environment where cheerfulness, experience and fun are paramount. We are open, pragmatic, approachable and a touch contrary. People quickly feel at home and want to come back for more afterwards.
Our core values, what we stand for, that’s who we are
- take care of each other (happy employees and happy clients)
- enjoy life & work (positive & fun)
- be better, every day (quality/ambitious)
- do the right thing (moral compass)
- be different (unique/unexpected)
What will you do
- Maintaining stock and optimising this process
- Keeping the risk inventory and evaluation (RI&E) up to date
- Keeping the site looking spick and span
- Thinking along about improvements to the site
- Ensuring that AV technology works and is improved
- Working with Office programmes
- You are multifunctional and switch between different teams
- You work problem-solving and look ahead
- You enjoy working outdoors and do not have 2 left hands
What we offer
- Internship remuneration of €400 gross based on a 40-hour work week
- Monthly drinks/activities with the whole company
- A young and enthusiastic team
- Growth opportunities
Want to have some fun with friends or family at UP? Let’s go
Are you interested and would you like to be considered for this internship at UP Events? Then don’t hesitate and send your cover letter and CV. Please note: state in the subject which internship position you are interested in! And state clearly in your letter when your internship starts and for how long.
MBO Activity Supervisor
Do you get joy from giving other people an unforgettable day through
activities? Can you enthuse groups and guide activities?
Then we are looking for you for our vacancy MBO Activity Supervisor.
Do you have what it takes to stand in front of a group of more than a hundred people?
Do you want to learn how to prepare and execute events on a daily basis and ultimately become the best event manager in the Netherlands? Then we are looking for you for our vacancy HBO event manager!
HBO Sales & Event Producer
Are you the person within your group of friends or sports club who is always organising everything? Do you like to organise an event down to the last detail?
we are looking for you! A challenging position where no two days are the same. You will be the driving force behind
corporate and private events