Do you want to learn all about hospitality in the event industry? Do you also have a passion for hospitality and can you enjoy giving guests an unforgettable experience? Then we are looking for you for our MBO Hospitality Internship!
Who we are
UP Events is an accessible company. We want to connect people in an inspiring environment where cheerfulness, experience and fun are paramount. We are open, pragmatic, approachable and a touch contrary. People quickly feel at home and want to come back for more afterwards.
Our core values, what we stand for, that’s who we are
- take care of each other (happy employees and happy clients)
- enjoy life & work (positive & fun)
- be better, every day (quality/ambitious)
- do the right thing (moral compass)
- be different (unique/unexpected)
What will you do
- You will take on a Hospitality Internship at UP Events
- You receive guests, ensure that venues are perfectly ready and that guests lack nothing
- You will prepare meeting rooms, make an independent plan of action for the rest of the day
- You will learn to work independently and what needs to be done during events
- You want to get the best out of yourself every day and learn how to become the best host/hostess!
- A passion for events / hospitality
- You want to learn how to make life easier for your guests
- You want to learn how events are put together from A to Z
- You are flexible, jump in where necessary and are not afraid to approach groups
- You come to your internship every day with a smile and get the most out of your day.
What we offer
- Internship remuneration of €400 gross based on a 40-hour workweek
- Monthly drinks/activities with the whole company
- A young and enthusiastic team
- Growth opportunities
Do you want to do something fun with family or friends? Let’s go!
Are you interested and would you like to be considered for this internship at UP Events? Then don’t hesitate and send your cover letter and CV. Please note: state in the subject which internship position you are interested in! And state clearly in your letter when your internship starts and how long it will last.
MBO Facility Manager
Do you like making people happy, but prefer a role in the background?
Do you enjoy helping colleagues and get your energy from that? From improving
logistics, to optimising cleaning and stocking
everything to do with events. Together we will take care of it
Do you have what it takes to stand in front of a group of more than a hundred people?
Do you want to learn how to prepare and execute events on a daily basis and ultimately become the best event manager in the Netherlands? Then we are looking for you for our vacancy HBO event manager!
HBO Sales & Event Producer
Are you the person within your group of friends or sports club who is always organising everything? Do you like to organise an event down to the last detail? We are looking for you! A challenging position where no two days are the same. You will be the driving force behind
corporate and private events