Do you get excited about giving other people an unforgettable day and letting them leave happier than they arrived? Can you enthuse groups and coordinate activities? Then we are looking for you for our vacancy HBO activity coordinator
Who we are
UP Events is an accessible company. We want to connect people in an inspiring environment where cheerfulness, experience and fun are paramount. We are open, pragmatic, approachable and a touch contrary. People quickly feel at home and want to come back for more afterwards.
Our core values, what we stand for, that’s who we are
- take care of each other (happy employees and happy clients)
- enjoy life & work (positive & fun)
- be better, every day (quality/ambitious)
- do the right thing (moral compass)
- be different (unique/unexpected)
What will you do
- Supervising activities such as Robinson Crusoe, Lasertag and VR Escape Challenges
- Seeing areas for improvement and implementing this
- Coordinating large groups
- Working on new concepts
- Taking on a role within a self-managing team
- You get groups into your enthusiasm
- You have a clear and loud voice to rise above groups
- You oversee colleagues, guests and your own role in the company
- You are flexible and jump in where necessary
- You are not managed but you see the work yourself
What we offer
- Internship remuneration of €400 gross based on a 40-hour work week
- Monthly drinks/activities with the whole company
- A young and enthusiastic team
- Growth opportunities
Want to have some fun with friends or family at UP? Let’s go
Are you interested and would you like to be considered for this internship at UP Events? Then don’t hesitate and send your cover letter and CV. Please note: state in the subject which internship position you are interested in! And state clearly in your letter when your internship starts and how long it will last.
MBO Facility Manager
Do you like making people happy, but prefer a role in the background? Do you enjoy helping colleagues and get your energy from that? From improving logistics, to optimising cleaning and stocking everything to do with events. Together we will take care of it
Do you have what it takes to stand in front of a group of more than a hundred people?
Do you want to learn how to prepare and execute events on a daily basis and ultimately become the best event manager in the Netherlands? Then we are looking for you for our vacancy HBO event manager!
HBO Sales & Event Producer
Are you the person within your group of friends or sports club who is always organising everything? Do you like to organise an event down to the last detail?
we are looking for you! A challenging position where no two days are the same. You will be the driving force behind
corporate and private events