Do you have what it takes to stand in front of a group of more than a hundred people and are you actually the best event manager in the Netherlands? Then we are looking for you for our vacancy “event manager”.
Who we are
UP Events is an accessible company. We want to connect people in an inspiring environment where cheerfulness, experience and fun are paramount.
We are open, pragmatic, approachable and a touch contrary. People quickly feel at home, and want to come back for more afterwards.
Our core values, what we stand for, that’s who we are
- take care of each other (happy employees and happy clients)
- enjoy life & work (positive & fun)
- be better, every day (quality/ambitious)
- do the right thing (moral compass)
- be different (unique/unexpected)
What will you do
- You will learn the UP-way of preparing and executing events
- You are both the engine of an event and effortlessly manage colleagues at the same time
- You prepare events, ensure perfect planning and execution
- You ensure that all guests leave happier than when they arrived
- You are the contact person for an event and always get a 5-star rating after your events
What we offer
- Monthly drinks/activities with the whole company
- A young and enthusiastic team
- Growth opportunities
- Want to do something fun with friends or family at UP
Are you interested and would you like to be considered for this vacancy at UP Events?
Then don’t hesitate and send your cover letter and CV. Note: please put in the subject which vacancy position it concerns!
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 020-244 1646
Address: Tom Schreursweg 8, 1067 MC Amsterdam
- An unlimited enthusiasm
- Your ability to completely unburden guests
- Positive energy and communicative power
- Enormous flexibility
- An organised work structure and effortless setting of priorities
Do you get excited about giving other people an unforgettable day through activities? Can you enthuse groups and guide activities? Then we are looking for you for our vacancy “activity instructor”.
Do you want to learn all about hospitality in the event industry? In addition, do you already have a passion for hospitality and can you enjoy providing people with an unforgettable experience? Then we are looking for you for our “Hospitality worker” position.