Vacancy hospitality worker
Do you want to learn all about hospitality in the event industry? In addition, do you already have a passion for hospitality and can you enjoy providing people with an unforgettable experience? Then we are looking for you for our position “Hospitality worker”.
Who we are
UP Events is an accessible company. We want to connect people in an inspiring environment where cheerfulness, experience, and fun are paramount.
We are open, pragmatic, approachable and a touch contrary. People quickly feel at home and want to come back for more afterward.
Our core values, what we stand for, that’s who we are
- take care of each other (happy employees and happy clients)
- enjoy life & work (positive & fun)
- be better, every day (quality/ambitious)
- do the right thing (moral compass)
- be different (unique/unexpected)
What will you do
- You receive guests, ensure that locations are perfectly ready and that guests lack nothing
- You will prepare meeting rooms and plan the rest of the day independently
- You will learn to work independently and what needs to be done during events
- You want to get the best out of yourself every day and learn how to become the best host/hostess!
What we offer
- Monthly drinks/activities with the whole company
- A young and enthusiastic team
- Growth opportunities
- Want to do something fun with friends or family at UP
Are you interested and would you like to be considered for this vacancy at UP Events?
Then don’t hesitate and send your cover letter and CV. Note: please put in the subject which vacancy position it concerns!
- A passion for events/hospitality
- You want to learn how to make life easier for your guests
- You want to learn how events are put together from A to Z
- You are flexible, jump in where necessary, and are not afraid to approach groups
- You come to your internship every day with a smile and get the most out of your day
Do you have what it takes to stand in front of a group of more than a hundred people and are you actually the best event manager in the Netherlands? Then we are looking for you for our vacancy “event manager”.
Do you get excited about giving other people an unforgettable day through activities? Can you enthuse groups and guide activities? Then we are looking for you for our vacancy ‘activity instructor’.