Do you enjoy giving our customers a wonderful time at our location? Do you walk around all day with a big smile on your face? Do you get energy from the many people around you? Then we are looking for you for our vacancy hospitality worker!
Who we are
UP Events is an accessible company. We want to connect people in an inspiring environment where cheerfulness, experience and fun are paramount.
We are open, pragmatic, approachable and a bit contrary. People quickly feel at home, and afterward they want to come back for more.
Our core values, what we stand for, what we are
- take care of each other (happy employees and happy clients)
- enjoy life & work (positive & fun)
- be better, every day (quality/ambitious)
- do the right thing (moral compass)
- be different (unique/unexpected)
Your function will consist of
If you qualify for the vacancy of hospitality worker, these will be your tasks:
- Opening, setting up and closing the various locations
- Ensuring a clean and tidy workplace
- Being responsible for the bar and serving drinks
- Responsible for the cash register and checking out visitors
- Hosting and maintaining the meeting rooms
- Preparing lunch, barbecue and coffee buffets
- Creating a pleasant and atmospheric environment
Who are we looking for to fill the vacancy of hospitality worker?
For the vacancy hospitality worker we are looking for super friendly, driven and passionate hospitality workers!
Do you enjoy giving people the best day of their lives? Is hospitality in your DNA? Then we are looking for you!
- Are positive and give others energy
- Have affinity with the hospitality industry
- Are a hard worker with a hands-on mentality
- Know what hospitality is
- Are available at least twice a week
- Have at least 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry
- Offer you a beautiful and unique workplace
- Have a motivated team where you will feel at your best
- Monthly drinks parties (and then we like to play a round of laser tag, VR, archery tag or who thinks of something fun?)
- Providing training sessions (and these will also end with a fun activity….)
- Providing barista training by Lavazza, tap courses by Heineken and more!
- Want to do something fun with your friends or family? Let’s go!
Interested in the vacancy hospitality officer
Are you interested in working for a young, friendly and enthusiastic company? Then apply for the vacancy hospitality worker, convince us (motivation letter) and join the team!
Type of employment: Part-time
Salary: €10,00 to €12,50 /h
- Dutch (Recommended)
- English (Preferred)
For the vacancy activity instructor we are looking for top performers who will make all customers enjoy our crazy activities.
Looking for someone who is not afraid to stand in front of a room of more than a hundred people? Who gets energy from organising an event down to the last detail?