Vacancy activity instructor
Do you get excited about giving other people an unforgettable day through activities? Can you enthuse groups and guide activities? Then we are looking for you for our vacancy “activity instructor”.
Who we are
UP Events is an accessible company. We want to connect people in an inspiring environment where cheerfulness, experience and fun are paramount.
We are open, pragmatic, approachable and a touch contrary. People quickly feel at home, and want to come back for more afterwards.
Our core values, what we stand for, that’s who we are
- take care of each other (happy employees and happy clients)
- enjoy life & work (positive & fun)
- be better, every day (quality/ambitious)
- do the right thing (moral compass)
- be different (unique/unexpected)
What will you do
- Supervising activities
- Working on areas for improvement
- Coordinating large groups
- Working on new concepts
- Taking on a role within a self-managing team
What we offer
- Monthly drinks/activities with the whole company
- A young and enthusiastic team
- Growth opportunities
- Want to do something fun with friends or family at UP
Are you interested and would you like to be considered for this vacancy at UP Events?
Then don’t hesitate and send your cover letter and CV. Note: please put in the subject which vacancy position it concerns!
- You get groups into your enthusiasm
- You have a clear and loud voice to rise above groups
- You oversee colleagues, guests and your own role in the company
- You are flexible and jump in where necessary
- You are not managed but you see the work yourself
Do you have what it takes to stand in front of a group of over a hundred people and are you actually the best event manager in the Netherlands? Then we are looking for you for our vacancy “event manager”
Do you want to learn all about hospitality in the event industry? In addition, do you already have a passion for hospitality and can you enjoy providing people with an unforgettable experience? Then we are looking for you for our “Hospitality worker” position