bbq smoker food market at your company event
BBQ smoker food market
A smoker makes it possible to smoke meat or cook more slowly without placing it directly above the heat source. This makes the meat more tender, it gets a nice smoky taste and the chance of burning is a lot smaller. A smoker at your festival or event makes the party complete. Combine the Barbecue Smoker Food Market with our cocktail bar and your company festival can not go wrong!
The bbq smoker food market includes:
- Includes professional chef, bartenders and hostess
- BBQ smoker grill event, wood-fired including private chef, bartenders and hostes.
- Extensive meat, fish, veggie and salad bar.
- Phrases / keywords what it entails.
- Beefburger with Smokey BBQ sauce, tomato and cucumber
- Slow roasted pulled pork with Smokey BBQ sauce and cole slaw
- Slow roasted pulled chicken with Indonesian ketjap manis marinade
- Smokey spare ribs
- Tropical Salad Apple, celery, carrot, bell pepper and raisins with mango dressing
- Greek Salad Tomato, cucumber, olives and feta cheese
- Potato Salad Potato and chives with creamy sauce
- Hot smoked salmon fillet, marinated with citrus and rosemary
- Hot smoked cod fillet, marinated with an assortement of green herbs
- Grilled prawns in chili-oil
- Grilled and smoked vegetables:
- Sweet bell pepper
- Cob of corn